If you are looking for ideas and inspiration, you have come to the right place. Here you can find a collection of soundproofing projects completed for various vehicles. Each example provides a description of the steps taken and the materials used, to help you achieve the same, high quality results.
Lancia Roof Soundproofing
- In this project, a combination of two materials was used to create high quality sound insulation.
- We first applied a layer of 2mm Vibrofiltr damping mats, followed by 10mm thickness acoustic felt.
- Damping mats eliminate noise and resonance created by car body elements, while compressed felt absorbs any sound produced within the vehicle.
Chevy Pickup Interior Damping
- To achieve the best soundproofing results, the floor, bulkhead and roof were covered in VibroFiltr 4mm damping mats in this Chevy Pickup
- By applying fire retardant acoustic foam underneath the vehicle’s bonnet will help reduce engine noise and vibrations, creating a quieter and more comfortable ride.