During the entire silencing of the vehicle, three different type of materials can be applied. The products can be layered, where each one has different properties and operates in different frequency ranges.
Highest quality soundproofing can be achieved by combining the following:
1. Aluminum – butyl damping mats:
Firstly, this product is applied to the vehicle’s metal body elements. The mats dampen the vibrations and low frequency noise created by these parts.
2. Closed cell foam insulation barriers:
Secondly, foam is placed on top of the damping mats. It helps to block the passage of medium and high frequency road noise inside the vehicle.
3. Soft materials like acoustic foam:
Lastly, acoustic foam is added. It absorbs sound and resonances created by plastic upholstery elements.
All of the materials listed above can be purchased on our website. If you have any questions regarding the combination of products do not hesitate to contact us.
- BASE MATERIAL: foamed polyethylene, closed cells of various sizes with metal foil
- THICKNESS: 8mm
- SIZE: 0.5m x 0.75m (19.68″x29.52″)
- COVER AREA: 0.375 sq.m (4.09 sq.ft)
- SHEET WEIGHT: 0.14 kg (0.38 kg / m2)
- THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY: 0.037 W / sq.m.
- RECOMMENDED INSTALLATION TEMPERATURE: + 15ºC to + 30ºC
- TEMPERATURE RANGE OF USE AND OPERATION: -40ºC to + 100ºC
- PROPERTIES: the product is waterproof, oil-resistant, non-toxic, odorless, does not absorb moisture and does not decompose under the influence of atmospheric conditions for many years